‘Apple G & T' cocktail
A twist on the standard G & T is to throw in a hint of natural sweet green apple and garnish with cucumber! These green goodness fruit and veg will give your drink a refreshing, sweet, yet subtly bitter taste when combined with tonic. A perfect clean tasting light option for any time of year. Bring on cucumber spirals drenched in vitamin C rich gin and tonic!
Ingredients (serves 1):
1. Using a potato peeler, slice a cucumber lengthways. Roll 3 cucumber slices up and place in your glass.
2. Add the gin to soak in with the cucumber for at least 10 minutes for the extra flavour.
3. Pour the tonic water over the gin.
4. Lastly give your drink a squeeze of green apple Stur.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Calories: 59 kcal
Carbohydrates: 0g (0% reference intake*)
Vitamin C: 80mg (100% RDA)
* Reference intake of an average adult (2000kcal)
If you have any questions about any of our Stur Drinks and flavours, please contact us here or call 0345 340 4950.
Why not sign up to our newsletter here to stay updated on all things Stur, including events, news and promotions.