Stur ‘Cherry sangria’ cocktail
The benefits of red wine, with the refreshing and hydrating addition of soda water to fizz things up! Infusing fresh chopped fruit also gives quite an intense flavour without the need of those sugar syrups or sugary soda drinks usually found in Sangria. Lightly sweetened with natural stevia, your calories will be on the light side.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit
- 20 cherries
- 400 ml red wine
- 400 ml soda water
- 6 servings (9.6ml total) of Stur ‘Freshly Fruit Punch’
- Chop a selection of fresh fruit such as oranges, grapefruit and cherries and half fill a large jug.
- Pour the red wine, soda water and ‘Freshly Fruit Punch’ Stur into the jug.
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- For a more intense flavour, leave the sangria to infuse for at least an hour before serving.
Nutritional information (per serving):
Calories: 78 kcal
Carbohydrates: 2g (1% reference intake*)
Vitamin C: 120 mg (150% RDA)
* Reference intake of an average adult (2000 kcal)
Free from wheat & dairy. No added sugar. Vegan.
Our healthy cocktail recipes are developed by Nutritionist Kyla Williams DipION, BSc, MSc