'Lemon margarita' – Tea, lemon and ginger cocktail
A refreshing citrus delight perfectly complimented with fresh ginger and real brewed black tea. The addition of baobab to this drink really gives it an edge, with an instant sweet and sour hit as your lips touch the glass. With 100% of your RDA of vitamin C, this drink also works well warm in a mug without the vodka to boost your immune system on a healthy night in.
Ingredients (serves 2):
1. Slice raw ginger using a peeler, and leave approx 6 slices to soak in the water for a few minutes.
2. Prepare your cocktail glasses by dipping the edges in shallow water on a plate and then dip into a separate plate covered in baobab powder.
3. In a cocktail shaker (or bottle), shake the water with sliced ginger, vodka, 2 servings of lemon Stur with 5 ice cubes.
4. Pour the shaken cocktail through a sieve and serve with the remaining 4 fresh slices of ginger and a slice of lemon for each cocktail.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Calories: 63 kcal
Carbohydrates: 1g (<1% reference intake*)
Vitamin C: 80mg (100% RDA)
* Reference intake of an average adult (2000kcal)
If you have any questions about any of our Stur Drinks and flavours, please contact us here or call 0345 340 4950.
Why not sign up to our newsletter here to stay updated on all things Stur, including events, news and promotions.