‘Rosemary old fashioned’ (Orange and mango cocktail)
Herb infused warming whisky with a bubbling citrus mixer to give a fruity summer taste. Throw in a few slices of fresh orange and sprigs of rosemary, and there you have your new healthy version of an ‘old fashioned’ without the sugar and containing 100% of your RDA of vitamin C.
Ingredients (serves 4):
1. Roughly chop the rosemary (leaving aside 4 sprigs for decorating at the end) and add to a glass of 100ml whisky to soak for at least 10 minutes. If you are preparing in advance, soak overnight for the richest flavour
2. Add 4 servings of Stur orange and mango to the sparkling water in a jug
3. Sieve the rosemary infused whisky into the orange sparkling water, ensuring that all rosemary pieces are discarded
4. Pour evenly into 4 glasses and decorate with a fresh slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary in each glass
Nutritional information (per serving)
Calories: 59 kcal
Carbohydrates: 0g (0% reference intake*)
Vitamin C: 80mg (100% RDA)
* Reference intake of an average adult (2000kcal)
If you have any questions about any of our Stur Drinks and flavours, please contact us here or call 0345 340 4950.
Why not sign up to our newsletter here to stay updated on all things Stur, including events, news and promotions.