Stur 'Strawberry Daiquiri' cocktail
A slush puppy style cocktail can make you feel like a kid again. Bright red and icy, but this time full of fresh fruit without the added sugar and a dash of rum thrown in! The combination of watermelon and strawberry is very summery. Natural sweetness of blended strawberries with added stevia in Stur to give you a mouth watering sweet cocktail!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 10 strawberries
- 50 ml white rum
- 3 servings (4.8 ml total) of Stur ‘Simply Strawberry Watermelon
- 20 ice cubes
- Chop the leaves off the strawberries.
- In a blender, blend the strawberries, rum and ‘Simply Strawberry Watermelon’ Stur.
- Lastly, add in the ice and blend for a slush puppy consistency. Add a dash of water if your blender does not blend the ice easily.
Nutritional information (per serving):
Calories: 81 kcal
Carbohydrates: 5g (2% reference intake*)
Vitamin C: 164 mg (205% RDA)
* Reference intake of an average adult (2000 kcal)
Free from wheat & dairy. No added sugar. Vegan.
Our healthy cocktail recipes are developed by Nutritionist Kyla Williams DipION, BSc, MSc